Montag, 1. August 2016

Coleman MB-4 tug tractor for US-Air Force in 1/144 part II

 Meanwhile I got the Coleman back from the printers and found time to start painting them. As I saw pictures with green versions, this solved my probelm, that I had no yellow.
So I got them in green and I believe they do not look that bad.


Coleman in 1/144 by Bunkerman by Shapeways

two Colemans fresh from the printer

back rear view

1/144 Coleman tug taxi

Coleman on my small 1/144 airfield



1/144 Coleman
green painted they look much better than white












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...